Ewan McGregor to Take a Break From Acting for Bike Adventure

« Older   Newer »
Sparkling Diamond
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/3/2010, 13:56

CITAZIONE
Ewan McGregor is planning to take a break from his movie career to head out on another round-the-world motorbike trip. The "Trainspotting" star teamed up with his pal Charley Boorman for a marathon motorcycle trip in 2004. The pair spent four months on the road traveling from London to New York and covered a cumulative distance of 22,345 miles.

They filmed the trip for their "Long Way Round" television series, which also spawned a bestselling book of the same name. Now McGregor wants to do it all again - he's planning more adventures for summer after a family vacation with his wife, Eve Mavrakis, and their children.

He says, "I've done a lot of hard work recently and I admit that after a burst of intense creativity I've got a bit of wanderlust. I've still got the bike and it's now got a sidecar on it, so I'll take my dog Sid along with me this time. I want to have our summer holidays as a family and then I'd like to get going. It would be a fantastic thing to do. It'll be good to get my leathers and my goggles on again."

fonte

»rents
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/3/2010, 14:48

Bellooo.. Sid, come il bradipo dell'Era Glaciale image
Son felis (: Speriamo facciano un libro insieme..
Grazie mille^^

V-Mars
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/3/2010, 14:21

Si infatti,speriamo proprio! :wub:

made in england!
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/3/2010, 14:59

Ooooh che bello! Finalmente di quel viaggio di cui si era tanto parlato se ne fa qualcosa! Sarebbe stupendo se facessero di nuovo libro e documentario, o almeno uno dei due ** speriamo!

3 replies since 4/3/2010, 13:56   45 views