Want Ewan McGregor At Your Fashion Show? Call Iggy

« Older   Newer »
;Rents
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/2/2010, 21:19

CITAZIONE
Only a Roman Polanski flick could turn the focus of New York City nightlife from clothes to film on the final night of fashion week. As the Calvin Klein party raged in the Meatpacking District and the glasses were raised in the Bryant Park tents one last time, a select few took in Polanski’s new thriller, The Ghost Writer, at the Cinema Society and Screenvision showing at the Crosby Street Hotel. Stars Pierce Brosnan and Ewan McGregor then took the party upstairs to mingle with Brooke Shields, Julian Schnabel, and U2’s The Edge. With Shields making front-row appearances this week, we wondered—did any of the others make it to the shows?

None had, but they all were well attired, thanks to friends in high places. “I wish I’d gone to the shows!” said Brosnan’s wife, Keely Shaye Smith. “My friend Carmen Marc Valvo made the dress I’m wearing tonight. I saw photos from his Fall 2010 show—his collection is stunning! You can tell him I said that.” Duly reported. Meanwhile, McGregor confessed, “I’m not very involved in fashion, but I do love clothes. I wear a lot of Neil Barrett, because we’re friends—his clothing fits me well, and I’m loyal to him. I also met Lars Nilsson in Berlin and really like his work. But I’ve only been to one fashion show in my life, John Varvatos in 2007, and that was to watch Iggy Pop perform.”

FONTINA!

made in england!
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/3/2010, 14:56

O.o oh beh :yes: io adoro Iggy Pop e la moda non mi interessa più di tanto, quindi non posso che trovarmi d'accordo con Ewan xD

1 replies since 22/2/2010, 21:19   38 views